Entries in the category "Tami Church"
IT has sparked the need for some powerful practices and frameworks. Some of the most common ones that departments focus on are ITIL®, Agile, Lean, DevOps, and Organizational Change – each developed for different issues prevalent in IT:
- ITIL focuses on standardization and structure
- Agile provides feedback and iterative approach to projects and work
- Lean focuses on customer value and continual improvement
- DevOps changes the culture, adapting a cross functional way of teaming and leveraging technology for automation
- Organizational change ensures that the behavioral component of change is considered and addressed
ALL provide positive contributions – the trick is to understand "fit for purpose" and recognize that individually, these are powerful but together, they are transformational!